E-Star operates as a corporate group, implementing its projects through its own subsidiaries or joint enterprises established with its partners.
In the decade that has passed since its foundation, E-Star has undergone various stages of organisational and business policy development. While its core activities have remained unchanged, the technologies applied are constantly updated, the Company’s client base is growing, and its financing structure is being modified to enable E-Star to become one of the leading ESCO groups in the region. The Company`s system of corporate governance also needs to be capable of continuously meeting these challenges. E-Star underwent a major transformation in both 2009 and 2010 as the Company’s internal organisation was restructured in line with operations and the latest developments, and the management team was expanded with the addition of new executives.
In keeping with the latest corporate governance principles, the roles of the chief executive officer and the chairman of the Board of Directors have been separated. The six-member international Board of Directors and the four-member Supervisory Board operate in accordance with customary international practices, but in addition to these the Company also has a three-member audit committee. The chief executive officer is the only executive member of the Board of Directors, while the remaining board members are non-executive appointees.
• The company continuously monitors the situation of those stakeholder groups that are relevant to it, and engages them in a meaningful dialogue in the interests of ensuring the balanced development of the company.
• E-Star has always followed the principles of maximum transparency in the course of its development, and by doing so has earned the trust of its shareholders and investors.
• E-Star treats all of its shareholders equally, ensuring that they all receive the appropriate information and services.
• The company`s management adheres to strict ethical standards.
• Under E-Star`s dividend policy, the company constantly reinvests its profits in order to maintain its growth.
• The company’s financial reports are audited by BDO Forte Audit Könyvvizsgáló Kft.
• The Company is assisted in the auditing of its business model, and with its international expansion, by international auditing and consulting firm KPMG.
• The company makes use of the legal consulting services of Kinstellar International Law Office for its transactions and in the course of its operations both in Hungary and abroad.